||- The Business Development Executive will be responsible for business and market development, creating partnerships with distribution partners or customers in the Asia region, including China and Taiwan and developing business models for win-win scenarios.
- Market forecasts, define markets, and develop relationships with potential partners to expand the business.
- Liaise, negotiate and lay the foundations for any commercial arrangement while catering to intellectual property protection, tax and financial considerations, and local regulatory and market frameworks.
- Work with the local partners and communicate with Headquarter to define joint marketing and promotion activities. In addition, project management for new product launches, or significant market expansion plans.
- Candidate without working experience but with excellent academic results are welcome to apply as training will be provided
- Bachelor degree and above in any field from any recognized university, or equivalent
- Excellent communications, networking and interpersonal skills
- Experience in using Japanese language in a Japanese company for at least 2 years or in lieu of that, a JLPT N2 and above certification in order to liaise with Japanese Speaking clients
- Experience of at least 2 years in a similar capacity based on the job description above will be a plus
- Experience with mobile apps, games, or B2C products will be a plus